***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another Weekend Gone

Well, I am now well rested from a long weekend at the Beau Rivage for Natty's bachelorette weekend. We had a blast...but I didn't realize how big the Beau really was. I hate to say, I did not gamble any money....I was too big of a chicken. But I still had a great time. While I was in Biloxi at the Beau, Johnny went to Greenwood to visit the new duck camp his dad just bought for him. I haven't been to see it yet...I told him to drop me off at the Alluvian for a nice spa treatment and to just pick me up on his way home ha! Oh well, I think duck camp is for "guys" anyways. I start school next Monday and I am not happy about it. I plan on being very worthless for the rest of the week (like I haven't been all summer ha ha!). Well, the next time I blog, I'll probably be a busy bee studying my life away until May...but hey, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel! :)

No comments: