***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Loving the Weekends

So I have been behind on keeping our blog up-to-date....but I actually have a minute to breathe from school, so I decided to update everyone! The weekend of Sept. 26-28th we spent the entire weekend at PickWick for Natty Thomas' and Bryan Ellis' wedding weekend. The weather was perfect and everything was fabulous! We had the best time! The following week Johnny left for Arkansas and I had two big tests....so lets just say it was a hectic week. By Thursday all I wanted was to take a nap! And this past weekend we had a blast hanging out with our friends at Phillips Grocery friday night and then Groving ALL day long Saturday. It has been perfect Grove weather and it was such a nice change from the excessive heat at all the other home games. Although Ole Miss lost to S.Carolina, we still had a blast in the Grove. I'm looking forward to this week since I do not have any tests....I plan on doing some much needed organizing and resting!

No comments: