***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

November Came and Went!

So, it is already December 1st and I cannot believe that November flew by so quickly! Between home football games, Johnny's birthday, a test block, and a fun filled weekend in New Orleans/Baton Rouge, it was all a big blur. We had a great time celebrating Johnny's birthday having dinner at Boure and going to the first Ole Miss basketball game of the season with his parents. Two weekends later we headed to the Bayou with Kory and Ben to visit Hardie and Lacy! We had a blast on Bourbon Street Friday night and enjoyed a butt kicking on Saturday...HOTTY TODDY! Well finals start this Friday, and I finish on December 12th....so I am headed to study. I will post some pictures later on in the week. I hope everyone had a wonderful turkey day! Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

Emory said...

HEY!!! I love you blog and your background:) I am so glad that you found my blog! Thank you ...she is getting so big. Love the wedding pitures...tell Johnny hey and I hope yall are doing great!!