***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things

Well, unfortunately Christmas break is over and school is back in FULL swing. I thought I would be use to it since last semester was so hard/long/exhausting, but I feel like I have that "deer in headlights" look every time I go to study. Hopefully I'll get back in a routine pretty soon (which comprises sleeping, studying, not seeing Johnny, and eating late at night when I shouldn't). Other than that, not much has been happening. We went out for mexican food and bowling last night with Ben and Kory, and I must admit it probably some of the most fun I have had in a while. So our once a year bowling outing is taken care of for 2009 ha. Well, I am headed to bed....oh, and if anyone cares, I am cheering for the underdogs tomorrow in the Super Bowl. Go Cardinals!



Kory and I at City Grocery

Johnny and I at City Grocery

Johnny and his "professional" bowling skills hee hee

at the bowling alley

my lovely bowling ball

No comments: