***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Double Decker

This past weekend was Double Decker and it was such a great time. We had lots of house guests and we were on the go all weekend. Friday night we had dinner and then hung out on the Square all night. I love running in to old friends from undergrad that I haven't seen in a while. On Saturday we headed to the Square and ate lunch. Then Kory, Rachael, and I shopped around and looked at all the vendors while Johnny and Jacob went to the baseball game. After shopping Rachael and I headed to the baseball game. After the game we had a great dinner and then listened to good music before heading in for the night. Now it is back to the real world of work for Johnny and school for me. But only, 8 DAYS LEFT of school. I am excited and anxious at the same time. It may be only 8 days until graduation, but there are 7 finals headed my way!! Eeeek!


Kristen and I at the Rib Cage

Johnny and I



Rachael and me

Melanie, Me and Rachael

Melanie, Ashleigh and Me

Johnny and I at the baseball game


Johnny and I at Proud Larry's

No comments: