***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Senioritis......a little early

Blocks I and II flew by, but these last few weeks have drug out. Only 9 days left of Block III, and then I'll be in the home stretch of getting out of Jackson. However, I am having "senoiritis". Technically this is my 3rd go around with senioritis; first time in high school and second in college. This time its hit a little harder than normal. I am so ready to be a "normal" married couple. No books, no study sessions, no stack of books on my night stand......just normalcy. I know people always say "I wish I was still in school and not in the real world". Well, when you've been in college for 7 straight years, you wanna kick the person in the shin that says that to you. Yes, I will be proud of my schooling, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, and a Doctor of Pharmacy, but jeeeeeez, enough is enough! I don't "officially" graduate with my PharmD until May 7, 2011, BUT I am officially done with classes and homework and tests (other than boards) FOREVER on May 4th, 2010. I am SO, may I repeat SO, ready to be done. So, technically I am a little early on the "senioritis" since its not really my "senior" year, YET. But, considering my last year of school is working 8 five week rotations (for FREE) at different pharmacies, at least it doesn't include books and tests.
Other than school, Johnny and I are so ready for our house in Oxford to sale. We are in the process (or my Dad is in the process) of doing a few updates here and there and our NEW, wonderful real estate agent "seems to think" it should sale any time. So, with our fingers crossed, we pray it sales quickly! After that, we can break ground on our new house. Ohh, I can't wait! I will be so focused on that house, it will consume me. I can't wait! I look at house plans constantly. I have found 5 or 6 that are for real contenders, but it just depends on the lot that we buy.....anyways, this post is all about things that are in the future. Things that I really don't have total control of. So, for the mean time, I will continue to study, continue to be thankful for my fabulous hubby (and 3 pups), and give thanks to God for all my blessings.

Get me out of Jackson! :)

No comments: