***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

6 months

June 9th Anne Cambria turned 6 months! Where does the time go??? She is still the happiest, sweetest baby. She has Johnny COMPLETELY wrapped around her finger. It is precious. They absolutely adore each other. We went for her 6m shots on June 10th. Poor baby cried, but not for too long. She was 17lbs 4oz (50th %tile) and 26 1/2inches long (70th %tile). I can't remember her head circumference off the top of my head, but I know it was 50th %tile. I had Anne Cambria sitting on the table when Dr. Ivancic walked in and he was very impressed at how well she is already sitting up. Then I rolled her over to show him her "crawling/rocking" skills and he said most babies do not do that til 7-8months. I knew we had a genious on our hands. ;) He gave us the go ahead for all baby foods. She has tried all of the single ingredient foods except prunes. I think prune juice is disgusting and her digestive track is quite regular, so I am going to hold off on those. She is now taking the size 2  Gerber Organic portions. We also got the go ahead for half water/half juice and we are introducing the sippy cup. She has figured it out, but she is not too big of a fan yet. However, she does like the apple juice! We have two teeth now and they are so cute! She is still sleeping from 9-7, and lately she has even been sleeping in til 7:45 (Thank you Anne Cambria). And of course, here are some pictures from our 6month photo shoot.


Happy Birthday to Me!

Hey!


why are you so close to my face??

I love my crib!

playing with her laptop

this is so fun!

just relaxing

about to be on the move.....

Recap:
Length: 26 1/2inches
Weight: 17lbs 4oz
Foods: Breakfast-oatmeal and a fruit, lunch-2veggies and a fruit, dinner- 2veggies and a fruit
Sleep Schedule: Naps- two a day (times has gotten kinda off) Bedtime-9pm
# of Teeth: 2


1 comment:

Ashley said...

i know i am partial... but i am totally nuts over that precious baby! i mean, adorable... cute... precious! love love love her!