***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

11 months old

Anne Cambria is 11 months old. I am a little late posting this, but we have been super busy lately. Plus, with Anne Cambria walking EVERYWHERE now, she is in to everything. Her favorite things to get in to right now are drawers, cabinets, and closets. She looks so cute when she is walking but it breaks my heart she is so big already. She is so over snuggling. All she wants to do is get down and walk. She walks from room to room just talking and laughing. We of course had our monthly photo session. But I don't' know how many good pictures I got because she would absolutely NOT sit still. The countdown to the one year mark is on! I am going to be honest, I will probably not handle this milestone well. I may need to be medicated. I love the stage Anne Cambria is in right now and I would love to have a pause button. 

Naps: 2 a day
morning nap: 9:30 (1.5hrs)
afternoon nap: 2:30 (2.5-3hrs)
Bath time: 8:15ish
Bedtime: 8:45
Sleeps from 8:45pm-7:30am (sometimes earlier, sometimes later)
Favorite foods: broccoli and cheese, pizza, Abner's grilled chicken tenders (she won't eat the fried ones), turkey, and apples
Words: momma, dada, baby

on the move

I do not want to be up here

so I will slide down

off to something more fun.....

which drawer shall I open??

2 at a time!

lets pull all of my summer hats out

back with Bun Bun

so not paying attention to the camera

loving on Bun Bun

give me that camera!

sweet baby

dumped the toy basket over

No comments: