***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 3, 2012

34 weeks and 5 day check up

I had my 34 week and 5 day check up today and I had a sonogram to check her weight/estimated due date again. Mary Kate is a healthy baby girl. We watched her practice breathing and doing a sucking motion with her mouth. Her kidneys and bladder looked good along with her other organs. At the end of the sonogram they measured her again.....drum roll please. She is actually not projecting as big as the 30 week and 6 day sonogram! Hallelujah! She was around 5lb 10oz (55th %tile, her last sonogram had her in the 68th %tile)......so if she gains 1/2lb every week from now until January 3 (my induction date) she would be right around 8lbs at the most. I was very excited to hear that! Also, her estimated due date moved from December 30 to January 3. Dr. Webb seemed to be ok with all of that. He hasn't been too concerned about her size any way. I was the one that was having the mini heart attack. :) I go back to the doctor December 10 and we will see if I have started to progress any. I highly doubt I have. I haven't had any Braxton-Hicks contractions or other "signals" that there may be progress going on. The only complaint/symptom I have right now is two pulled muscles. I over did it while gearing up for Holiday Tree Festival and Anne Cambria's birthday party. So now, I have MAJOR issues walking/bending/etc. I was told to rest and not lift anything......HA! I have a 24month old.....rest and not lifting are not an option. So I am just waddling around, laying on heating pads and taking Tylenol. :) I'll update again on December 10! :)

No comments: