***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Mary Kate is 7 Months Old

Time sure is clicking right along! I cannot believe my Mary Kate is 7 months old! She is still as happy as can be and is learning new things each day! She is eating lots of table food these days. She loves mandarin oranges, banana, turkey, chicken and mozzarella cheese! With the new feeding guidelines, life is a lot easier! I love not having to worry about every morsel I stick in her mouth. Mary Kate is still taking two naps a day and sleeping through the night. She is taking two 5oz bottles and a 7oz bottle at bedtime. Mary Kate can roll in both directions and is now tolerating tummy time! She still doesn't care for it, but she will tolerate it. She has finally quit screaming when she rolls on her tummy! Mary Kate is still being swaddled, but hopefully I will get the courage to take that away soon. I just hope not swaddling her makes her sleep less! Mary Kate LOVES to stand! She will stand at the ottoman and bounce forever! I am not sure if she likes the jumperoo or standing more. It's a toss up! She isn't crawling yet, but I seem to think she may walk first. She is starting to take "mini" steps around the ottoman and when she is holding your hands. Maybe now that she likes tummy time she'll decide to crawl! :) Mary Kate is such a sweet and happy baby and we are enjoying watching her grow and learn!
 
Recap:

Naps: 9:30am and 2:00pm
Bedtime: 8:00pm
Likes: jumperoo, standing, bath time and watching tv
Dislikes: sitting in one spot for too long, tummy time
As always, here is her 7 month photo session!

Happy 7 Months to Me!


"Get me out of here!"

She loves this puppy dog!


Tummy Time!

And she is over tummy time......


Mary Kate has found her tongue and loves sticking it out :)

"I want to walk!"

No comments: