***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Party at FUMC-2yr Old Room

Anne Cambria had her first real school Halloween party and it was so much fun. I wasn't working so I went and "helped out". I basically just took a bunch of pictures. :) I love being able to go and be apart of my children's preschool activities. Anyways, Anne Cambria was her favorite princess, Cinderella, for Halloween. She was suppose to have been Little Bo Peep because I had the lamb/sheep costume from when she was a baby and Mary Kate was a sheep. But my strong willed almost 3yr old had other plans and that was to be Cinderella. So, she won and she was a PRECIOUS Cinderella. :) Their class had cupcakes and snacks and then went "trick or treating" throughout the preschool. They had so much fun! Anne Cambria had a sack full of candy to show me when I picked her up that afternoon.




 
Ready for the Party!


Anne Cambria and Hart (aka Cinderella and Ariel)

Elizabeth and Lucy






Sweet girls

The two Cinderellas



These two were inseparable while "trick or treating"....future romance?? :)

No comments: