***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mary Kate is 11months old

My baby girl is 11months old! Wow! She is still a happy baby and it is amazing to see all the things she learns each day. She is still walking while holding on to things and will not let go but we are getting close! Mary Kate LOVES to play with her big sister. If I ever cannot find her, I always go look in Anne Cambria's room and I can see Mary Kate halfway in the closet. :) Mary Kate is still taking two naps a day; 45mins in the morning and 2-3hrs in the afternoon. She loves watching Baby Einstein and Mickey Mouse too. Mary Kate has started sleeping until 8:30am and it is fabulous! She must know Santa is coming soon ha!
We are completely off baby food and I am starting to wean the formula. I add an ounce of 2%milk to each sippy cup because I know it'll be a "shock" on January 3 when the formula is gone forever! She is still pretty easy to feed except if it involves utensils. She wants to do it herself and that is just waaaaaay too messy right now. I cannot believe that I am planning her first birthday party.....we are having a Winter One-derland. :) It should be cute! Happy 11months baby girl!


Recap:
 
Naps:
Morning: 10:00am-10:45am
Afternoon: 2:30pm-5:00pm
 
Bedtime: 8:30pm
 
Favorite Foods: macaroni and cheese, mandarin oranges, strawberries, bananas, waffles, crunkies, marsh mellows, vanilla yogurt, green beans, lima beans, turkey, chicken, spaghetti and pork tenderloin.
 
Likes: Baby Einstein, playing with Big Sister, swinging, bath time, the iphone
Dislikes: having her diaper changed, sitting still ;)


No comments: