***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mary Kate is 12months old-January 3, 2014

Wow! How has a year gone by already? My sweet baby girl is 1 year old. It has been such a wonderful year with our sweet Mary Kate and she has brought so much joy and laughter to our lives! We love you Mary Kate!
So what all is our 1 year old up to these days? Well, we are officially walking. Mary Kate took her first step on December 20, 2013. She is walking everywhere now! It is so precious to watch. Anne Cambria loves to clap for her and give her lots of "encouragement". Mary Kate finally has a few more teeth. Her top two teeth finally cut through. So we have a grand total of 4 teeth ha! Mary Kate is off formula now and she only gets a bottle at bedtime. I know she could easily go without it, but I enjoy our time rocking so I think I will keep offering it to her a few more nights. ;) Mary Kate has really started to enjoy books, so I am glad Santa brought her her very own bookshelf and books. She still loves Baby Einstein and will walk all over the house chasing after balls. I have a few apps on my iPhone that she likes to watch, but for the most part she just chews it. ;)
Mary Kate is still taking two naps a day, however, the morning nap is more of a "cat nap". She is sleeping until 8:30am so she naps from around 10:45-11:30ish and then again from 2:30pm-4:30pm. Mary Kate is still easy to feed; she'll eat pretty much anything. I would say her absolute favorite two foods right now are mandarin oranges and cheese.
 
Recap:
 
Naps: 10:45am-11:30am
2:30pm-4:30pm
 
# of teeth: 4
Favorite foods: mandarin oranges, strawberries, bananas, pears, peaches, cheese, mac and cheese, turkey, chicken, green beans, sweet peas, spaghetti, tenderloin, puffs, crunkies, cookies and yogurt.
 
Likes: WALKING, Baby Einstein, bath time, books and sister's room ;)
Dislikes: diaper change, being strapped in a seat
 
Happy Birthday to Me!

this is SO funny!

Yes, I can walk! :)



watching a little Baby Einstein

cheeeeese!

I am bored with this photo shoot....


"Sure I will read you a book, Mom"

just doing a little reading ;)
 

No comments: