***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

Both of my sweet girls got some really good treats this Valentine's Day. Anne Cambria had a "list" going of all the things she wanted for Valentines. And sadly (aka pathetically) I gave in and got all of it. The most important thing was the Disney movie "Mulan". I am not sure what made her so intrigued with Mulan, but she had been asking for it for weeks. So, I gave in and bought it. She got several other princess things and tons of candy too. Mary Kate got a cute new V-tech alphabet toy and some mini mouse things plus a few pieces of candy. They were on sugar highs for several days ha!

 

Ready to dig in....Hurry up with the pictures!



So excited about a new Disney Princess Movie

Hmmm what's in mine?!


I'll just get inside the whole bag ha!


No comments: