***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2014

Caroline is 1 Month Old

Time flies when you are having fun! Or when you are taking care of a newborn, a 17month old and a 3 1/2yr old! A whole month with baby Caroline has already flown by! My sweet, baby Caroline is just a joy. She is sleeping well at night and is starting to wake up out of her newborn "coma" (as I like to call it). Caroline is starting to stay awake more during the day and I love watching her little facial expressions. She smiled at me for the first time on June 21. It was a real smile and it just melted my heart. She is a very content baby so far and will actually sleep in her car seat. My other two would NEVER sleep in the car seat so this is very appreciated.
 
 
Happy Birthday to Me :)





Baby feet and toes are precious


No comments: