***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

San Francisco

Last Wednesday (March 4th), I headed to San Francisco to meet Johnny for a fun filled long weekend. It was my first time to completely by myself....and needless to say I was a tad bit nervous. I had a connection in Minneapolis and only had 30 minutes in between my flights. And of course, my flight was slightly behind. So when we landed in Minneapolis I had approximately 15 minutes to get off the plane and cross TWO terminals to make my connection. I felt like I was literally going to pass out by the time I got on my next flight! But, never the less, I made it and was headed to San Francisco! Once I got to San Francisco, I hit Union Square to shop all day long while waiting on the in-laws to arrive. Johnny was still in meeting after meeting until Friday afternoon. Thursday night we ate at Scoma's on the bay and then went to Ghirardelli Square and had some FABULOUS desserts. On Friday I went shopping again with Mrs. Glenda. I thought I could shop....but compared to her, I look like an amateur! Friday night Johnny and I went to dinner with his manage Bruce. He is absolutely wonderful. We went to dinner at AQUA. It was probably one of the best meals I have ever had in my life! Saturday included more shopping, sight-seeing with Johnny and then an amazing party hosted by Intendis. We had cocktail hour before dinner and got to mingle with THE Archie Manning! Then we had dinner and there was an auction of Archie, Peyton and Eli memorabilia. It was such a fun evening! Then on Sunday I had to head back to the real world of school. :( My week consisted of 1 treatment plan, 1 paper summary, 4 quizzes and 1 test. Needless to say last night was spent lounging around and watching TV.
But, its now Spring Break and I had lots of things to do. I am headed to Memphis shopping one day, gotta prepare for my sister's baby shower next Sunday and lots of "little errands" to run! Should be a nice change of events from the normal school oriented life. :) Until next time.......




After the Intendis Dinner


at the bay


Ghirardelli Square


Our hotel, The Westin St. Francis

after dinner at AQUA

at Lombardi Street, the Crookedest Street in the country!

at AQUA with Bruce

Scoma's....very yummy!

the cable car we rode

No comments: