***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Fun

Two weekends ago, Glenda Burk and I threw my sister a baby shower for her 2nd child. I already have a nephew, Thomas, and now I am going to have a niece named Lyla Claire (who will arrive in about 2 weeks.) We had a great time at the shower and Ashley got a ton of great/sweet things for Lyla Claire. That Saturday before the shower (the 21st) we had Thomas' 2nd birthday party. I have yet to edit those photos, so I will post them later in the week. I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine....because you know what they say, "April showers bring May flowers!" ha!

the diaper cake I made


Glenda, Ashley, Me and my Mom

My sister and me


37 weeks and counting....

No comments: