***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

the Summer has Just Begun

It is halfway through June and we have been having a blast! This past weekend we spent it staying in Tupelo at Natty and Brian Ellis' new house. It is so cute and Natty has decorated it so well. It is fabulous! We had a party for Bonnie and Paul on Friday night and then we grilled out for Natty's birthday Saturday night. We had so much fun staying with them all weekend. This week has been pretty busy as well. Johnny had a POA meeting in Atlanta and I have been running errands and planning for the big move to Jackson! We finally decided on a house and I am going to start packing soon....hopefully. :) On Wednesday, Thomas and I went to Chick-fila by ourselves and we had such a fun time. He is so adorable and he loves his aunt Chanel. Here are some pics from the past few days!

Thomas on the playground at Chick-fila

Kory, Natty, and me at her Bday cookout

me and my sweet hubby

Bonnie and me at her and Paul's dinner party
our future home in Jackson (for 11 months!)




No comments: