***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Lately...........

It has been a busy few weeks/weekends. We had a great time at Paul and Bonnie's "Stock the Bar" party a few weekends ago. The next night we went to Haley and Warren's wedding. Haley was such a beautiful bride. The next day we headed to Destin for a great vacation. We had such a great and relaxing time.
Here are a few pictures from the week.

at Harbor Walk

at the pool

after dinner at Marina Cafe

beaching it

at Haley and Warren's reception

Allie and me at Paul and Bonnie's "Stock the Bar" party

Johnny and me at the party


Once we were back from the beach it was back to work for Johnny and I actually started packing for our move to Jackson. For the 4th, we spent Saturday afternoon and evening at my parent's house with them and about 10 other adults and 15 children under that age of 10. My dad bought a TON of fireworks. Somehow Johnny and I got put in charge of shooting them. It literally took us almost 2 hours to shoot them all. They were incredible! We put Ballard Parks' firework show to shame (and I am really not kidding). The kids had a BLAST and we did too. Now, this week I have been in full packing/organizing mode and we are getting ready for the "big move". Hopefully it'll be a smooth transition. Say a quick prayer for us if ya think about it! :)

I'll post pictures from the 4th of July later this week!

No comments: