***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's Getting Close

As most of you know, Johnny and I will be moving to Jackson (technically Brandon) in about 2 weeks. We have made 2 trips to our new house and unloaded a few boxes and some clothes. Our "big" move is on July 30th. :( I am not very excited about moving; mainly because it will be my toughest year of school yet. I will pretty much be M.I.A. until May 8th, 2010. After this year it will be smooth sailing with school. My last year of school consists of me working for FREE. I will do 8, five week rotations at 8 different pharmacy preceptor sites around Tupelo. Even though I won't be getting paid, at least I will be done with books and tests (until the NAPLEX, blaaah). Any who, enough about school. Our house is still for sale in Oxford. We really want to keep it for football game weekends, but then again, money in our pocket would be nice too. So, if you know anyone that might be interested.....send them our way. I am about to eat some dinner and pack some boxes.....so until next time!


our new house in Brandon

our house for sale in Oxford

No comments: