***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quick Update

I haven't blogged in a while. I have been so, SO busy with school. But I have lots to update on. Mainly, Missy is WALKING! Wahoooooooooooooooo! What an answered prayer. And secondly, I made a B on my first knowledge/comprehension test. Another wahooooooooooo! We had an awesome labor day weekend. Hardie and Lacy came up from New Orleans on Friday. They were our first houseguests in our new house (besides our parents of course). We went to Walkers again for dinner. It is just SO yummy. Then on Saturday we headed to Memphis. It was a great weekend in Memphis with some of our closest friends. I'll post some pictures later. :)

No comments: