***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where did October go???

So time is flying by while we are living in Jackson (Thank God). Last time I posted it was the middle of October, and now its already 1/2 way through November! CRAZY! We have have been super busy the past few weekends. Football, New Orleans, Johnny's 26th bday, and more Football! We visited some of our best friends (Hardie & Lacy) a couple weekends ago. We went to a Hornets NBA game on Friday night, their Engagement party on Saturday night, and on Sunday we went to a Saints game! It was an awesome weekend. I definitely enjoyed getting out of Jackson. The next weekend we headed to Oxford to be with our friends and enjoy the Grove, Square, and Vault-Hemmingway stadium. It was a nice added "treat" for Ole Miss to kill TN. :) Johnny's bday was Nov 12th. He had a wonderful bday. We celebrated with our families on Sunday for it also. We have such great parents and we are so thankful for them. Now, I am winding down a week of school, heading to Oxford on Friday and I am going to enjoy the small Thanksgiving break that I get. I have 3 finals the week after Thanksgiving so the majority of my break will be spent studying. Hopefully I can be "thankful" that I don't fail Block II. Until next time! :)


Johnny and I at the Saints Game

Paden, Betsy, Me and Johnny at the Saints game

tailgating before the Saints game

at Hardie and Lacy's Engagement Party

The Burks :)

Johnny and Hardie "courtside" at the Hornets game

Hornets game

Happy 26th Bday Johnny!

Me, Frances, and Ashleigh in the Grove

The Burks-HOTTY TODDY

Varsity Grill in Oxford


Kory, Me and Frances at Varsity Grill

No comments: