***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hotty Toddy!

This past weekend we went to Oxford for the last home game of the season. I can't believe football season is almost over. Ole Miss played a GREAT game and we beat LSU. It was so awesome. Now, all we have to do it kill State again in the Egg Bowl......which I'm sure we will do (again) ha. If so, we will be headed to the Capital One bowl in Orlando and we are going. I am so excited! And if not Orlando, it'll be Dallas.....just as good. Disney World or great shopping?? Either will be great. Anyways, we had a fabulous last game weekend with all of our closest friends. We had dinner at Prime Friday night with Ben, Kory, Betsy and Paden. Then we were in the Grove for like 12 straight hours. It was amazing. But now we are back in Jackson (yuck) and I am back to studying (or procrastinating). I have finals the M, T, & Th after Thanksgiving so my break will not really be a break. It'll be just another week of studying. Ohhh well, 2 Blocks down and 2 more to go. Then we can get the heck out of Jackson! YAY! :)

A very happy hubby after an Ole Miss victory

Bonnie and me at our tent in the Grove

what would I ever do without Kory??

Melly came and visited all afternoon :)

Look who also came to visit....Katy Anna and Addy

after dinner at Prime

1 comment:

Lane and Bo Baxter and our hounds said...

Where will yall go after you finish- u know yet???