***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow in Jackson

Last Thursday my parents came down for a visit, to bring Missy and to bring our Christmas tree from Oxford so we could decorate it. While they were down here we joked that the "weather man" was calling for snow Friday night. We always joke to run out and get your "bread and gallon of milk". It seems like at the least "hint" of snow, people head to Wal-Mart and get the essentials. Like we will get 10 feet or something. Anyways, Johnny and I ate Mexican Friday night and then went to see The Blind side. Before the movie it was freezing, and when we came out, there was a blanket (a very thin blanket) of snow. And it was coming down hard too. I was like a kid in a candy store. Johnny kept making fun of me, but I was just so excited. It makes it really feel like winter. And, I told him it was preparing me for Vail next week ha! Even though in Vail it is like 5 degrees and 10ft of snow! Anywho, I had a blast watching it snow. However, when we woke up at 9:00am Saturday morning, 90% of the snow had already melted away. Sad! BUT, it still put me in the Christmas spirit. The house is decorated and tomorrow will be spent buying Christmas gifts. I LOVE this time of year.


My new Christmas "swag"...I'm quite obsessed :)

loving the snow


our temporary house on the hill

No comments: