***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lazy

I have been saying for weeks that I am going to upload pictures from the past 3 months (its now probably the past 5 months), but I have just been so lazy lately. By the time I have worked at Walgreens, come home and fixed dinner (or brought home dinner), I am sleeeeeeepy. And I just want to watch TV and relax, and I just keep procrastinating. But on to baby news, princess Burk is doing well. We got our "triple screen" results and everything was great. I think for my age the relative risk for the conditions it tested for was like 1 out of 980, and my actual relative risk was 1 out of 10,000....PTL. Such a blessing. :) As for names go, Johnny really loves the name "Ella". I like it a lot too, and we pretty much refer to her by Ella right now. Her full name would be Ella Cambria Burk. I think it flows well. And I actually like "Ella" or "Ella Cambria". It could be a double name or just Ella. Who knows.....we are still aren't 100% positive. What do you readers out there think??
And I am for real going to upload photos sometime soon. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Ella or Ella Cambria! :) And upload some beepin' pictures!