***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Excitement in the Burk Household

This summer has been pretty uneventful for the most part. However, we recently found out we are having a little princess, my stomach has decided it is time to "pop out", I am HALF WAY through my pregnancy, AND in other big news, we broke ground on our house!! YAY! We are so excited....the next few months will be crazy for many reasons:

1) preparing for Princess's arrival
2) building a house (yipeeeee)
3) finishing pharmacy school
4) Johnny starting his MBA
5) couple weekend trips
6) friend's wedding festivities

Hopefully Johnny and I will be able to keep our sanity through out it all. Should be interesting. And I swear, on my next post there WILL be pictures. :)

No comments: