***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Deciding on a Name

So, we thought we had decided on a name for the little princess. We were planning to call her Ella Cambria. However, this morning when I checked my blackberry, I saw where the FDA had approved a new "plan B" pill. The difference is, instead of having to take it within 72 hours of contraception failure, you can take it up to 5 days after failed contraception. I really didn't think much of it....I get emails from the FDA about drug stuff 2 to 3 times a day (sounds kinda nerdy, but hey, that's what a pharmacist is suppose to do....). Anyways, so I am driving to Jim Bain's this morning and I am texting my father-in-law, and he asks "Did you see the brand name of the new morning after pill?". And I am like "no, I saw there was a new one, but I only saw the generic name (ulipristal acetate). So, as I am driving down McCullough Bvld, I look it up......and what is the new brand name for the "extended time period" morning after pill?????? ELLA! Freaking Ella. Who names a drug "Ella"? I didn't really think too much of it, but after running it by a few people at Jim Bain's and Johnny, we have decided not to name our princess Ella. I still don't think it is "that" big of a deal....however, Johnny is adamant that his daughter will not be named the same as a "morning after pill". I really can't blame him, especially since most drugs do spend 8-10years on the market before going generic. So, with that being said, we are back to square one. I still love the name Ann Cambria, but Johnny isn't sold on it yet. However, we need some help deciding on names. He also like the name Emma Grace, but I want her middle name to be Cambria, so maybe Emma Cambria??? I dunno...we have a while to decide, but I know people will want to get us stuff monogrammed especially for our two baby showers. It is so hard to decide on names. They kinda stick with you for a while, so it is a big decision!! If you have any suggestions, let us know! Here are some names we have been toying with:
- Ann Cambria
- Emma Grace
- Demi ????
- Emma Cambria
- and sadly, NO longer Ella Cambria :(

No comments: