***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

The Rest of Summer

Ok, June was a pretty relaxing month. Not much happened. Johnny and I took one last beach trip before I started rotations, but other than that, not much happened. Destin was fun....however, I couldn't enjoy the sushi like I normally do because of the pregnancy. But, thats ok......Ella is a tad more important. Other than the beach, we were pretty laid back. Here are more pictures....and I think I am caught up now. :)


The Burks before dinner one night

oh, how I love Destin, FL

During July, I was locked away at Walgreens.....booooo. So, no trips, no pictures....not much of anything. July is when we found out that we are having a baby girl, but I haven't uploaded the sonogram pictures yet. I will though. I will post them sometime this weekend (I am going to do better than the past 4 months ha). August has been a fun month. I picked out Ella's furniture, Glenda offered us an antique wicker rocking chair (with a great cushion that I am going to have recovered), I started rotations at Jim Bain's Pharmacy, we took a trip to PickWick, and tomorrow we are going to Birmingham. Ella needs a trip to SAKs. :) So here are pictures from PickWick....hope you have enjoyed the updates!


Johnny and me on the dock

Me and Mary Frances sunning on the dock

No comments: