***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Baby Update

With all the excitement of starting our house and uploading 4 months worth of pictures, I completely forgot to give a little baby update. After we had the name dilemma, we are pretty sure we are going with the name "Ann Cambria". My only concern is that people will shorten it or give her a nickname, like "AC" or "Cami" or "CamCam".....you get the point. I do NOT want that. Cambria is a family name, and if I use Ann Cambria, I want that to be her name (not some stupid nickname). But, I hate to be the annoying mom that corrects everyone if they call her something else....but I will if I have to ;). So, hopefully Ann Cambria will stick. We had a 3rd sonogram on August 11 and we were reassured she is a little girl and her heart looks good (that was the main reason we had another sonogram was to check the structure of her heart due to Johnny's sister passing away from a congenital heart defect). But, our little princess looks great. She weighed 1lb 2oz and we actually saw her make a sucking motion with her mouth. It was so cute! And we found out even better news that if I haven't had her by December 8, Dr. Webb is going to induce me December 9! YAY! My original due date was Dec 14, but since I have to start back my rotation at the hospital January 19, Dr. Webb is going to take her a little early to give me more time at home with her. Yipee! :) Needless to say Christmas will be interesting this year.

No comments: