***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

May

May was a BUSY month at the Burk household. I had finals for school, Johnny and I were both in a wedding, we moved back to Tupelo and we went to the beach for our 2 year wedding anniversary! I am normally a picture fanatic. I honestly don't know anyone who takes more pictures than I do. However, since I got pregnant, I have not been snapping as many photos. I just do not feel like taking pictures, especially now that I am showing (and NO, I will NOT be posting any "belly" pics.....it creeps me out when people do that). But here are some pictures from the month of May...

Ashleigh and me at France's wedding

Ashleigh, Mary Frances, and me before the ceremony

Bride and me (and I am 8.5 weeks pregnant here and nobody knew ha)

Harbor Docks in Destin, FL
chilling poolside :)

No comments: