***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Fun

Johnny and I headed to New Orleans this past Friday for the Ole Miss vs Tulane game and, more importantly, my birthday! :) We had such a good time. Betsy and Paden rode down with us and we had so much fun. We started off the weekend having dinner at Commander's Palace with Johnny's parents for my birthday. It was divine! You can never go wrong eating at the original Commander's Palace.


On Saturday we woke up and had breakfast with his parents and then took a trip to a metal art place to pick out gas lanterns for our front porch. They are absolutely gorgeous. Then we walked around the Quarter for a little while and it was pretty hot so we headed back to the hotel. We met up with Paden and Betsy then headed to Bourbon House for lunch. It was delish too!


Me and Betsy then made our way to SAKs. And I was quite annoyed once we got there. Johnny and I went to Birmingham the other weekend and I was so excited to go to SAKs and buy Anne Cambria some cute stuff.....UGGs, jeans, etc. BUT, the SAKs in Bham didn't have a maternity or a children's section. So, I was thinking "surely New Orleans will, its a much bigger store". However, when we got to SAKs, the sales associate informed me that they did NOT have a maternity or children's section either.....boo! I was so mad. I don't get it?!? Oh well! Then, it was time for football! Ole Miss beat Tulane in the SuperDome. The third and fourth quarter were eerily similar to the Jacksonville State game, however, we did pull out a big "W". Sunday we headed back to Tupelo and had birthday dinner with my parents, sister, Kenny, neice, and nephew. Mary McGuire made me the cutest cake and she had a dachshund wrapped around the base of the cake. It was too cute!





And now, after being at the Family Medicine Resident Center all day......I am exhausted. I think I may have to start slowing down on the weekends!

No comments: