***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby Shower #2

October 17 was my second baby shower. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends to give me and Anne Cambria such a great baby shower. Natty graciously hosted the shower at her home (went is so pretty) and everything was perfect. I can't believe that I am 34 weeks pregnant and Anne Cambria will be here December 9! Wow! The last 9months have flown by. Its truly amazing how fast time flies. Here are some pictures from the shower.

some of the girls at the shower

Natty and me (Thanks for hosting the shower at your house!)

Whitney (newly engaged!!!) and me

Me and Frances

cute door hanger Haley made for Anne Cambria :)

Anne Cambria will definitely be front row at the Karrant's dance studio

adorable daygown

Kory, Frances, Melanie, Me, Natty, Kristen, and Rachael (all the hostesses)

the spread
another adorable and delicious cake by Mary McGuire Henson

No comments: