***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Slacker

So lately, I have been slacking on posting. I am in my 34th week of pregnancy and I am tired. Not as tired as I was the first 12weeks of pregnancy, but tired none the less. I think it has to do with the fact that I am on a neurology rotation at NMMC and I feel like I make 10 laps around the hospital daily. But, I only have 2 weeks left on this rotation and then I am out for Thanksgiving/Christmas break! I have 2 weeks between the end of rotation and Anne Cambria's arrival (unless she decides to come early). A lot has gone on the past few weeks. I had my second baby shower, we went to Memphis to the new, large BabiesRUs and finished out everything we didn't get at showers for Anne Cambria, and we had our usual Grove time last weekend. I am in the process of putting all the pictures on my computer, so I will have some up soon. And I am going to upload some pictures from the 3D/4D sonogram. :)

No comments: