***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Best Article in the DM


As everyone knows, Ole Miss finally picked an "on field mascot". And its embarrassing and humiliating. I hate it. I would rather not have one. It is stupid and has nothing to do with Ole Miss. So, when people mock us for choosing a BLACK bear as a mascot, I agree. It doesn't offend me or make me mad. I just wish Ole Miss would take away the stupid bear and let us be the Ole Miss Rebels withOUT an on field mascot. Who cares about an on field mascot anyways?!?! Colonel Reb will always be my mascot, and the bear will be ignored (I guess until Anne Cambria screams for an ole miss teddy bear in the Rebel Shop ha). Anywho, I just needed to post one more rant on how awful of a decision the administration made.

No comments: