***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First Baby Shower

My sister hosted my first baby shower this past Sunday. It was wonderful. Everything was so pretty and pink (of course). Lots of family and friends were able to come and Anne Cambria got some great gifts. I can't wait for her to get here so I can dress her in all her adorable little outfits. Here are a few pictures from the shower. Thanks Ashley for a great shower!

Thomas was my big helper


Glenda, Ashley, Me, and Mom

Definitely a big help ;)


cutest knit dress


Addy, Me, and Katy Anna


pretty pink


cute bootie cupcakes


adorable cake made my Mary McGuire Henson (and delicious as usual)

Oh, and we had a check up last Tuesday, 09/28/10, and Anne Cambria looks great! Her weight is good, right at 3lbs, and there was no evidence of cleft lip or palate. Her heart rate was good and we are now going for doctor visits every 2 weeks. CRAZY! And what is even crazier, is that 2 months from this Saturday, Oct. 9, Anne Cambria will make her arrival!!!! O.M.G! Also, we had our 3D/4D sonogram today and I must say she is pretty cute. :) She has Johnny's lips and my nose (or at least I think so). I will be uploading a couple pictures from that later this week. Now we are just waiting for Queen Anne's arrival! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gosh who took your pictures?????? they are so good!