***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rice Cereal

At our 4 month check up we got the go ahead for rice cereal and baby food. So, on April 12 we started learning to eat rice cereal with a spoon. Anne Cambria was slightly confused at first, then she got mad and screamed, and then once I calmed her down she decided to eat it. However, she was sucking the spoon like it was a bottle ha! But after 8 days of eating from a spoon at dinner time, I can say she is starting to catch on. I am going to do rice cereal at dinner for 2 weeks, then go to rice cereal at breakfast and dinner for 2 weeks, and then introduce baby food. We have got to master our spoon skills before venturing to the really yummy stuff! :) 

I'm hungry so I'll eat my bib

delicious bib ha

I'd rather have my bottle, NOW!

maybe I do like this stuff???

satisfied

I'm getting the hang of this

who needs a bib???

No comments: