***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weddings

Wedding weekends are the best time to catch up with friends. Now that we have Anne Cambria, we usually only get out on the weekends for "special" occasions (i.e. engagement parties, weddings, other parties) because Anne Cambria is still so little I haven't ventured out into the babysitter world except for Gran and Granny. I'm thinking this fall, once she is 9 months old or so I am going to venture into "non" family member babysitters...maybe. :) Anyways, it seems like from April 2 until May 21 we have something to do every Saturday night which is super exciting because I love having the chance to get out of the house and hang out with friends. We are trying to keep our social life going even though we have a baby ha! Anyways, here is the only picture from Allie's wedding that I took (and I actually didn't even take it, Melanie did!). 

future Momma Massey, Melanie, Me, and Kristen

No comments: