***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Moving Day/Weekend/Week

So, on Friday we closed on our house and started moving. And we are STILL moving boxes. It seems like it is going to be a never ending process, but we are down to a few closets at my parents house and a closet at Johnny's parents house. All of our wedding gifts (literally 90%) of them are at my parent's house in closets. I haven't seen most of them since April 2008 ha! It'll be like Christmas opening all of those boxes again. They are all still neatly wrapped in tissue paper or bubble wrap and in original boxes. Johnny says I tend to be a clutterbug, and I normally argue the opposite. But, after moving and seeing all the junk we have, I may have to admit he is right. It is amazing how much junk you can accumulate in three short years of marriage. However, it has made me throw away a ton of stuff and we are having a garage sale Saturday so we are getting rid of a lot of stuff that way too. Pictures will be added soon....at the moment I honestly don't even know where the Nikon is ha! I'm sure it's in a box. ;)

No comments: