***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

D.O.N.E

Our house is DONE....finished, complete...whatever you want to call it....We are moving in this weekend! YAY! My spring break (last spring break ever and I'll be spending it unpacking boxes and organizing all week) is next week so I should be very productive. We are closing tomorrow at 4 and Room to Room is delivering a truck load of furniture today. I am beyond excited (if you can't tell). My Dad built our house and he has worked so hard to make it just like we wanted. He is such an amazing Dad, and he always does quality work. So I know this house will be fabulous for years and years to come. I am going to take some pictures before furniture is delivered and post them. I am pumped! :)

No comments: