***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Life and Queen Anne

So life is pretty busy right now. I have started boxing things up for the big move (finally!) and Anne Cambria is keeping us on our toes. She is rolling over pretty consistently now. However, after 4 or 5 attempts she gets frustrated and appreciates a little "push" to finish her roll ha! We are hoping to start moving boxes into the garages this weekend. PTL! Flooring is almost done and we are hoping for countertops any day now. It is SO nice to almost be done. I love the fact that our house is "custom", however, I never realized how many details went in to building a house. For instance, we have 5 grout colors on the entire house; 1 for the outside brick, 1 for the inside brick, 1 for the tile in the bathrooms, and 1 for the tile in the kitchen, and 1 for the back splash.....who would have thought?! And picking things like shingle color, trim color, etc.....its just exhausting. But I must give props to Susan Webb at Room to Room who has helped us pick out almost every detail of our house. From grout to brick to shingles to paint colors to trim colors to light fixtures to flooring etc, etc, etc she has helped us every step of the way. I can't wait to post final pics of everything.
On another Queen Anne update, she is doing so much these days. I can sit her up and let go and she will balance for about 4secs on her own. She has mastered the bumbo....no more slumping. :) I can prop her up on pillows and she can "sit up" for a while (30-45secs) without wiggling/slouching. She started watching Baby Einstein and LOVES it. I put her in the swing infront of the TV and she is pacified for 30-45mins without making a peep besides laughing or talking to the TV. We are hoping to start rice cereal in another 2.5 weeks. You are suppose to wait until they are four months, but I really want to start it while I am off for Spring Break, that way if she has any stomach upset I can be there and not make Gran or Granny have to deal with it. Plus, its only 8days early so I think it will be fine. She is still sleeping through the night, 9:00ishpm-5:30isham, taking a bottle then sleeping til around 8:30am. She is just perfect (in our eyes at least). I have scheduled her 6 months pics with Jill Carter and I am SO excited. Jill does the best work and I cannot wait to see how much she has changed. Oh, and today is Anne Cambria's 3 month birthday. :) We had our photo session this morning before I came to the hospital, so I will post those pics once I get them uploaded.
I guess you could say I am seeing two lights at the end of my "tunnel" right now. #1 the house and #2 (most importantly) I am ALMOST finished with pharmacy school. After 8 years of college (2 Bachelor degrees and a soon to be doctorate), I can say that I am FINISHED with school. I hope to never take another college course in my life. I have been in college classes since January 2003 (last semester of HS). It is time to be DONE. And on May 14, 2011 at 2:00pm I will be!! PTL above from whom all Blessings flow!!!!! :) Also, in two weeks from today, I will know my employment status. I have 3 things on the table right now, and 1 of them is more out of my control than the other 2, so I am trying to not be anxious and let God work things out. But for those of you that know me really well, you know that I am a planner and that I like to know YESTERDAY what I am doing TOMORROW. So, with that being said....I am definitely a tad anxious. But on March 23, it will all be finalized. :)
Pictures of the Queen to follow later. Oh and on a random side note, the new bedding I picked out for the master bedroom is called "Queen Anne" ha! I found it slightly amusing.

No comments: