***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Busy with my Head in a Book

So I haven't posted in almost a month and that is pretty bad for me. I normally at least get one post in a week. Well, I have been studying for my boards. 1 test is a national "drug question" type test and the other is a federal/state law exam. I am proud to say that I took the NAPLEX last Wednesday and found out today that I passed! Wahoo! It was super hard, and I just knew that I didn't do well, but I found out today that I passed. It is like 1,000lbs has been lifted off my shoulders. I had been studying for about 2 straight weeks and it feels SO good to have it past me. Now for my law test next Monday.....just gotta conquer it too. Hopefully it won't be as bad. And these two little boogers are why I haven't updated our blog in weeks. I have LOTS of pictures to add and stories of my precious Anne Cambria to tell, but no time today! I am studying while she is napping so I can do well on the MPJE Monday! Pictures and stories to come next week! :)


No comments: