***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lately

Anne Cambria is SO busy these days. She is constantly pulling up now. She is pulling up on everything! Now she will pull up, let go, and balance for about 5-10seconds. And then she gently sits herself back down. It is so funny. It's like "I am not going to hurt my tush" ha. Also, we installed a tension baby gate in the doorway from her hallway in to the living room because we do not want her crawling in to the living room without us knowing because of our brick fireplace hearth. She would definitely hurt/cut herself on that. And she does NOT like the gate. She goes up to it and stands there and shakes it and gabbers. I bet she is saying "let me out". Anne Cambria is also now obsessed with the window in her playroom. She stands at it and hits it and gabbers. She LOVES to watch Johnny mow and Max run around. It is too cute. I am so thankful she is a happy baby. She brings so much joy to our lives. We love you Anne Cambria! :)
there is Daddy!

she loves to watch Johnny mow the yard :)

let me out of here!!!

ahhhhhhhh

jail bird
 
you just thought I was sleeping ;)

No comments: