***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

9 months old

Anne Cambria is 9 months old! I cannot believe my sweet angel is growing up so fast. She is just as happy as ever and she is into everything! She crawls everywhere! She stands without holding on to stuff and she is also taking steps while holding on to furniture. I know she is going to take off walking soon. I just can't believe it. We are completely off the bottle during the day. She takes 3-4oz of formula out of her sippy cup with each meal. I figured she would be pretty easy to get off the bottle, but I had no idea she would make the decision this soon. She will take a 4oz bottle at bedtime while we rock. That is still one of my most favorite times of the day. I LOVE to rock her. Anywho, we are introducing table food now. She isn't a huge fan of anything in particular yet, but she is definitely Miss Independent. She wants to feed herself and she gets mad if you try and feed it to her. We went for our 9m check up on September 13, and Dr. Ivancic said she is "wonderful". He was impressed with her "talking" skills. We say "baba, dada, mama, kaka, kiki, guh, nah nah nah, and yah yah yah". It is so fun to listen to her. She weighed 19lbs 15oz (75%tile) and was 28 1/2in long (70%tile). Dr. Ivancic said she was very healthy and we are so thankful. God has truly given us the best blessing ever!

Loving some Bun Bun




I am over this.....

Hmmmm, what's back here??

Time to get down

I love looking out the window

No hands! :)

I love this sweet face

No comments: