***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day at FUMC Baby Preschool

Anne Cambria started "Baby Preschool" at our church, First United Methodist (FUM) on September 8. It is on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8a-2p. I would call it "mother's day out" except that you have to pay whether she goes or not. So I am trying to do my work schedule to where I work on T and Th. It is Anne Cambria and 7 other little babies in her room. She has her own cubby and supplies. It is so cute. She needed more interaction with babies her age, so I am thankful she gets to go to the same little room that she goes to for Sunday School. She did great her first time. When I sat her down she went straight for the toys and never looked back. However, I on the other hand, came back in the room 3 times to check on her. The teachers finally told me to "Go, and not come back". She was fine but I was a little anxious. But I left and went to work and she had the best time! Here are some pictures from her first day of Baby Preschool.

playing while Momma packs my bag for Preschool

A little Baby Einstein

happy baby!

I want to get up

get those shoes off now!

I will not sit still.....

:)

photo session o-ver!

No comments: