***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

10 months old

Another month has gone by and my sweet baby is 10 months old! I say this every time, but she is growing up WAY TOO fast. She is still the best baby and our lives totally revolve around her. She is taking steps, walking with furniture, completely off the bottle, eating lots of table food, and developing the cutest personality! Anne Cambria has tried lots of table food including: turkey, cheese singles, string cheese, gold fish, broccoli and cheese, cauliflower and cheese, bananas, spaghetti Os, roast, steamed carrots, cinnamon french toast sticks, blueberry waffles, strawberry waffles, yogurt, vanilla ice cream, grilled chicken, baked chicken, mac and cheese and biscuits! We are still on a two naps a day schedule. I am curious to see when she tolerates dropping her morning nap. I am thinking we will work on that in January. ;) She has started going to Baby Pre-school at FUM one to two days a week and is making lots of little friends. I am loving being part time and spending more time with her. We have so much fun together. I have started planning her 1 year birthday party which is both exciting and depressing. It makes me so sad to think that a whole year has almost gone by already! I LOVE this stage and I wish I could hit a "pause" button every now and then.

Naps
        Morning: 9:30am (about 1-1.5hrs)
        Afternoon: 2:00pm or 2:30pm (2-3hrs)

Food:
        Breakfast: yogurt or oatmeal and a biscuit or french toast sticks
        Lunch: turkey slices, cheese stick, goldfish, 1 jar of veggie baby food
        Snack: yo-baby yogurt cup
        Dinner: whatever we eat, and if she doesn't like it organic chicken nuggets and 
        broccoli and cheese or mac and cheese

Milestones: 
taking steps
off the bottle


Let me out of this crib!

You have gotten smaller Bun Bun....or have I gotten bigger??

You are still so funny Bun Bun!

so happy!

 A little thirsty.....need a sip of milk.
I LOVE playing in the empty box of diapers

My new ride ;)

This is the look I get when I say "Smile for Momma"....a crinkled nose ha!

a miniature Johnny Burk

I am coming to get you!!!

Give me that camera!

No comments: