***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bye, Bye Bottle

Anne Cambria is officially 100% off the bottle. It kinda makes me sad, but everyone tells me that she did me a favor by stopping the bottle herself. When we started the sippy cup at 6 months, she was not too interested. But by 7 months, she LOVED the sippy cup. She has been off the bottle during the day for over a month now, but she was still taking a nighttime bottle right before bedtime. However, last Saturday night, when I was trying to give her a bottle, she literally threw it in the floor and fell asleep in my arms. I knew that was the end. Last Sunday I put all of her bottles in a box, taped shut, and in the cabinets. I was worried not taking a nighttime bottle might make Anne Cambria wake up earlier because she may be hungry, but it hasn't affected her sleeping at all. She still goes to sleep by 8:30pm and wakes up anywhere from 7:00am-8:30am. It is normally 7:30, but every now and then she will let Momma sleep til 8:30 which is such a treat. But her sleeping is a totally different topic. I am so thankful for a happy, healthy baby girl, but it also breaks my heart to think of how fast the past 10 months have gone by. Bottles are no more at this house! Yay for Anne Cambria! You are such a big girl! :)

No comments: