***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

12 months old

I cannot believe this post has finally happened. My sweet angel is 12 months. It is a complete understatement to say that this year has FLOWN by. I absolutely LOVE the stage Anne Cambria is in right now. She is so fun! She is completely off baby food and loving most any table food. Her favorite foods are broccoli and cheese, turkey, grilled cheeses, Chick-fila chicken nuggets, Yo-baby yogurt, roast, carrots, and mac-n-cheese. She has started liking pancakes, but she still prefers them with no syrup. She is still taking two naps a day, but I know this morning nap with soon be gone because she normally only sleeps 30-45minutes in the morning. She is no longer walking.....she only RUNS. This little Queen is 90 miles an hour all the time! A co-worker warned me that running comes quickly after walking, and he was right. She can say mama, dada, beebee (baby), and Maa (Max). She does the sign for "all done" when she is finished eating too! We are working on waving "hey" and "bye bye". It is more of a delayed reaction once the person is actually gone out of sight. :) She has 8 teeth, but 9 and 10 have pretty much popped through. These two have been worse than cutting any of the other teeth because they are molars. And you can tell that they hurt bad! She is still sleeping through the night and is so happy when she wakes up in the morning. I remember all the advice and "help" people gave Johnny and me when I was pregnant. But no one ever told us how much we would love Anne Cambria. It truly is a love that no one can imagine or feel until you have a child of your own. People say that pets are just like children. Well I can argue with that statement now. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever say that Woody, Missy or Max were not my "babies", but the love I have for Anne Cambria is more than I ever thought it would be. She is beyond a blessing and brings so much joy to our lives. We thought our life was great just being a happy married couple, but we never realized how much better it would be once we had a baby. Anne Cambria, we can't imagine our life without you and we love you more each day!

Here are her stats from our 12 month check up

Height: 30.5in (75th %tile)
Weight: 21lbs 4oz (50th %tile)
cheese!

we meet yet again Bun Bun

Life is so good


I love those little toes ;)


she is a climber just like Daddy was....


on the move.....



get out of MY way!

love some drawers

yes, I can read....

over it

my favorite room in the house

Add caption


I want this crown off......



No comments: