***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

December Fun

This year I think I went a little overboard with Christmas themed outfits for Anne Cambria. I bought a couple on Zulily that were a great price back in the summer. Well of course when fall rolls around I start seeing all of these other super cute outfits and I buy a couple of those too! Needless to say, we had way too many Christmas themed bubbles/dresses. I should have bought more "snowmen" themed ones so she could wear them in January and February. Oh well. Hindsight is always 20/20. Anyways, I just thought I'd post pictures of fun we had during December modeling all of our Christmas outfits. :) Enjoy!

she loves to stand and scratch the brick wall in our living room

always so happy!

she has discovered our stairs......


touch the tree or not touch the tree???


ready to go see Santa at the mall


she is Johnny's twin....looks just like him, acts just like him :)


So glad I bought shatter proof ornaments this year ;)


who couldn't love this little face???

of course she is obsessed with the fireplace



sharing her cookie with Santa

my angel

she loves the chair that we got for her birthday

just lounging around

No comments: