***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

26 weeks and 5 days-Glucose Test

So I am rounding out the second trimester and got to take the yummy glucose tolerance test. I am 26 weeks and 5 days today! I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by! I passed my glucose test the first time! Yay! I passed it with Anne Cambria as well, but since this pregnancy has been anything but similar to hers, I was just going to go ahead and prepare myself to fail. All my other lab work was great except my hemoglobin was a bit low. But it wasn't low enough to start any additional vitamins or supplements. I had another VScan sonogram. :) I asked Dr. Webb if he thought I was persuasive or spoiled, and he said both! HA! Anyways, Mary Katherine is still head down, but she has turned and her feet are now right under my ribs. How pleasant! I am going back on Oct 19 for my 3D/4D ultrasound. I will be 29 weeks! I cannot wait to see her sweet face. I am wondering if she will look like me or Johnny. I'll go ahead and guess Johnny! ;)

No comments: