***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Mary Katherine's Baby Shower

My sister, Kristen Tucker, Melanie Moore and Mary Frances Massey hosted Mary Katherine and me a very sweet baby shower this past Sunday, October 28. :) It was so nice and I am so thankful to have friends that are as excited about Mary Katherine's arrival as I am. She got some super cute stuff and some necessities that we needed! I cannot believe I am in the third trimester and the beginning of January is right around the corner! She will be here before we know it!

Kristen, Ashley, Me and Melanie (missing Mary Frances)

Kristen and Sadie with Rachael and Ada

Kory, Me and Natty

Ryan Claire, Me and Kate (our babies will be 6 weeks apart)


My Mom and Me

Rachael and Me (our visits are too infrequent)

Kristen and Me

some goodies for Mary Kate

Mrs. Glenda and Me

No comments: